· We will be CLOSED from 2pm – 3pm every day for cleaning and sanitation of the entire building and all equipment. Otherwise, you may still access the gym anytime.
· Hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray is provided in several locations in the building.
· You are required to clean up after yourself and disinfect all equipment you use. Clean, indoor only shoes are required inside the gym.
· We will be monitoring cameras to ensure cleaning rules are followed. We reserve the right to ask you to leave and/or terminate your membership if rules are violated.
· No-contact temperature check and symptom check will be required for entry to group exercise classes.
· Mats and towels are not available for use. You need to bring your own.
· Information will be recorded before class in case contact tracing is necessary.
· Payments via cash, check, or charge to account will be available. No change will be given.
· Instructors will not be offering hands-on adjustments.
· Limited equipment will be used during classes and everything will be sanitized following class.
· Classes will be limited to a maximum of 6 participants, unless it is held outside. Online sign up is strongly encouraged to ensure reservation of a space.
· A 6 feet minimum distance from all others is required at all times.
· You are welcome to bring your own weights, ball, or other equipment to classes.
· Masks are encouraged, especially upon entry and departure.
· The door will remain locked to ensure everyone’s entry is recorded via key fob swipe to aid in contact tracing if needed.
· Showers and drinking fountains are closed until further notice. You must bring your own bottle if you wish to use the bottle fill station as we will no longer be providing cups.
· All of our equipment is spaced at least 6 feet from other equipment and we expect members to remain at least 6 feet from others at all times.
· Please bring minimal personal belongings into the building.
· We will open the garage door when able to increase fresh air circulation.
· Staff will be temperature and symptom checked before beginning their shift. Staff will wear masks when 6 feet distance from others cannot be maintained.
· Barriers are in place to keep guests more than 6 feet from the front desk. Guests may not enter any areas marked “employees only.”
· A shoe changing area is marked at the front door. Only one person is permitted in this area at a time. Lobby seating and coffee bar are closed until further notice.
· No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the building. No day passes or tours will be allowed until further notice. Virtual tours are available on our website and you may call 269-820-2117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to sign up for a membership or join online at kineticthreeoaks.com.