· Masks are optional at this time.
· The door will remain locked at all times to ensure everyone's entry is recorded via key fob swipe to aid in contact tracing if necessary. If you have lost or forgotten your key fob, call 269-820-2117 to be buzzed in.
· CLEAN, INDOOR ONLY SHOES ARE REQUIRED!
· All of our equipment is spaced at least 6 feet from other equipment and we expect members to respect other guests' space.
· Please bring minimal personal belongings into the building.
· We will open the garage door when weather allows to increase fresh air circulation.
· No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the building. No day passes will be issued. Tours are available virtually or by appointment only. Membership sign ups are available online or by appointment only.
· We will be cleaning the floors, equipment, bathrooms, and high-touch surfaces daily as we have always done.
· Hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray is provided in several locations in the building.
· You are required to clean up after yourself and disinfect all equipment you touch with the cleaning towels and disinfectant spray provided.
· We will be monitoring cameras to ensure cleaning rules are followed. We reserve the right to ask you to leave and/or terminate your membership if rules are violated.
· You are welcome to bring your own mat, towel, or other equipment to classes.
· Class sizes will be limited and online sign up is strongly encouraged to ensure reservation of a space.